If a website, such as WorkTrakker displays an error message about cookies then follow these steps to allow cookies for that site.
- Click on the ⋮ menu icon in the top right corner of the Chrome window.
- Select Settings from the list. It's near the bottom.
- Select Advanced from the bottom of the page.
- From the next section, Privacy, select Site Settings, near the bottom.
- Select the first option, Cookies.
- Under the last section, Allow, use the add button to add a site. (The site for work orders is k12usa.com)
- Use the Add button to save that site.
More information about cookies can be found here.
Please direct any questions to the Technology Department.